- “Facets of Literature in the Anthropocene.” [Ecocriticism Research Collective – Nature Writing and Ecocriticism (Lecture; Prof. Dr. Caroline Rosenthal), FSU Jena, 12.01.2023].
- “Despair and Hope in Environmental Literature.” [Public Climate School, FSU Jena, 17.05.2022]
- “The Anthropocene in Art and Literature.” [Ecocriticism Research Collective – Romantic Thought in the Epoch of the Anthropocene (Seminar; Prof. Dr. Caroline Rosenthal), FSU Jena, 03.05.2022].
- “Environmental Crisis and Culture: An Introduction to Ecocriticism and a Public Discussion.” [Ecocriticism Research Collective – Public Climate School, FSU Jena, 22.11.2021].
Carolin Grzenia, M.A.
Research Associate in American Studies, FSU Jena
M.A. English and American Studies, FSU Jena
Several Positions as a Student Assistant, FSU Jena
B.A. English and American Studies/Intercultural Business Communication, FSU Jena
Talks and Guest Lectures
- Literature and Emotion
- (Affective) Ecocriticism
- Climate Fiction & Life Writing
- Environmental Psychology
- Grief and Trauma Studies
- Ecology, Emotion, and the Genre of Life Writing (WiSe 22)
- Despair and Hope in Environmental Literature (SoSe 22)
- Climate Change and the Literary Imagination (WiSe 21)
Honours Student in the Honours Programme, FSU Jena
Honours Project: “Affect and Emotion in Climate Fiction”
- Follow-up Funding as a PhD Candidate (10/21-03/22)
- Funding as a Master’s Student (08/20-09/21)